Coaching can also be used when an employee has a potential for advancement but needs the support of a professional Coach. In addition, some employees find themselves is struggling with negative performance or techniques that negatively impact any outcome of his/her work efforts.
Training and development can be plotted over time and scheduled in order to grow each generation of management and company leaders.
Being a leader (supervisor, manager, etc.) is challenging and requires a person to possess high integrity, be honest, fair, impartial, diplomatic, etc. A leadership role requires more time and the ability to see all sides while following company policies and rules.
Companies are finding today that our diverse employees have a real problem communicating with each other. Technology has been an asset in many ways, but it has also caused a lapse in personal interaction, among other things.
With a professional sharing the findings and explanations of the assessment, a candidate gains a better understanding of one’s range of skills and talents, which is the basis for what training and coaching is needed, as well as what career goals should be set.
The key focus is to clearly determine the areas needing refined, corrected, and/or strengthened. In addition, weaknesses should be identified, that need to be eliminated or at the very least reduced.
- Employers, Do You Provide Key Factors That Attract “Good Employees”?
- WHAT DO EMPLOYERS WANT & EXPECT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- If You Were Beginning Your Career, How Important Would Training Be to You
- How Have the Skills of our Workforce Changed and Continues to Change
- WHAT DOES ETHICS & INTEGRITY MEAN TO TODAY’S GENERATION
- How Can Employers Improve Workplace Behavior, i.e. Bullying and Harassment
- COMPANIES, WAKE UP: YOUR POOR MANAGERS ARE RUNNING OFF YOUR GOOD EMPLOYEES!!!