Companies, as well as Individuals themselves, can pay Compass Career Management Solutions to receive Career Transition support.
Basic outplacement programs include core services but with varied amounts of time with a professional outplacement consultant. Programs with more time allotment could also include additional career transition tools and resources.
C-Suite Executive Program
With the fact that there are many Baby Boomer generation employees who have reached the Senior Exec level, and since many will be retiring in the next few years, Compass Career Management Solutions has developed a special Transition program for them. From our research most of this generation will be looking for something else to do once they “retire”. Therefore, this career transition program is more robust and creative.
Group Outplacement Services
When your company and organization finds themselves forced to reduce a portion of your workforce, a professional outplacement firm, such as Compass Career Management Solutions, who are experts in business transitions, can assist your organization to evaluate and/or confirm those to be released, thinking through that organization’s processes and helping them to determine what outplacement program would be best for them.
Plant and Facility Closures
Plant or Facility Closures often use the “group outplacement programs” mentioned previously. However, other additional human resource programs may be needed to assist the leadership or management to cope with emotional and transitional issues.
- Credible and Effective Approach for Businesses Faced with Transitions
- CHOICES RE: CAREER TRANSITIONS
- CHANGES AND TRANSITIONS ARE PART OF LIFE: HOW AWARE ARE YOU OF THEM?
- Important Reality Check
- Don’t Ignore Change – Prepare for It Using Credible Resources
- Critical Info on Value of Career Transition Services
- Wise Insight When Approaching Your Career and Position Selection
- Are You Prepared for the Potential Risks in the Future?
- Benefit of Keeping Your Skills and Education Current
- Extremely Important Message to our Future and Young Adults