Most in business are aware of the importance of training and continued training of employees. There are different kinds of training, as well as different reasons for training.
For Compass Career Management Solutions, our Retirement Workshop is a strictly “educational” training workshop.
Whether going through an acquisition, merger, reorganization, there may need to be some evaluation of how to restructure in order to be more effective or whether some employees may need to be released, made part-time, etc.
Consider talking to Compass Career Management Solutions about some of your ethical concerns. Let us discuss how we might be of help. Perhaps a workshop with exercises and role playing could help to bring this important topic to the forefront and start some good conversation among your workforce.
The success of a company/organization is directly impacted by how the workforce works and cooperates together. The “team” mentality begins with the organization’s leader. The company’s leader needs to demonstrate the value of “team” by “walking the walk”.
With our very diversified workforce, more challenges have developed regarding appropriate Office Behavior!
Customer Service Workshops
How can employers improve Customer Service? Contact Compass Career Management Solutions and discuss having one of our top consultants provide a very effective Customer Service Workshop?
Money Management Workshops
Compass Career Management Solutions has a great resource to assist your employees with an “educational workshop”, which provides basic, elementary financial information to help an employee to find ways to make “every penny” work as hard for you as possible.
Being a business owner is HARD WORK, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! HOWEVER, if you choose a line of business with which you have a passion, are very organized, have a clear understanding of all aspects of business ownership, have at least 1-3 years’ worth of salary available, and have done all your homework on the business of interest, you are in a better position than most new business owners.
- WHY IS COLLABORATION SO IMPORTANT IN BUSINESS
- What Aspect of Change or Transitions Is Most Difficult or Not Addressed
- WHY IS ACCCOUNTABILITY IMPORTANT & WHY ARE FEWER PEOPLE TAKING ACCOUNTABILITY SERIOUSLY
- TWO THOUGHTS FOR BUSINESSES TO CONSIDER – GROWTH EFFORTS & MERGERS
- With the Majority of Employees Expressing a Major Concern About Communication, Why Aren’t More Employers Responding?
- How Have the Skills of our Workforce Changed and Continues to Change
- Is Your Company a Supportive Community Partner
- Annual Reviews: the End of an Era